Tasks Galore - Early Education takes a look at developing tasks that address skills across curriculum areas.
- Fine Motor Skills: Pre-writing, writing, and computer skills
- Readiness: Matching and sorting skills
- Language Arts: Book, print and phonemic awareness, decoding and word recognition, comprehension, and vocabulary
- Math: Number sense, numeration, and numerical operations, spatial sense, measurement, patterns, relationships and functions
- Reasoning: Concepts as relate to the student’s environment: exploring materials, making predictions, generating attributes and using common objects
- Play: Art, music, manipulatives, games and independent play